Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

love what ya do

I think I've mentioned this a time or two... but I am a dental hygienist at a pediatric dental office. It's a pretty awesome office if I do say so myself. I don't really like to talk about work on here BUT I have a story semi-related to work today. So, we have an Air gas guy that comes twice a week to take out our empty oxygen and nitrous tanks and put new tanks in. We have had the same guy for a year or two.... his name is Perry. I feel like Perry and I are friends. We haven't ever actually had a conversation besides "Hi Perry, how are you" and "See ya later have a good rest of the day".  He's in his 60's and always ALWAYS has a smile on his face when he stops by our office. I work in an operatory close to the door he enters the office & every time he comes and goes he is so stinkin nice and has such a good attitude! It's too bad not everyone shares that good attitude, happiness & joy with their job. Life on earth is too short to not be happy. I mean you should have passion and enjoy what you do. I feel like Perry enjoys what he does and that makes me happy to see! I hope I display that same happiness that Perry does! I saw Perry at Chick-Fil-A on my lunch break switching out tanks for them.... didn't say hi because I was in the drive through line, but it just reminded me I have been wanting to post about how awesome he is!


Hope you guys had a wonderful Tuesday! 


Diana

1 comment:

comments make me smile :) thank you!