Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thursday List

1. I got a 2 hour lunch today & you better believe I picked up some Chick-Fil-A for myself and the hubs and WENT HOME!!!! I never get to go home during lunch. It was great.... I was able to do 1 load of laundry, steam the guest room floor, clean up the kitchen, let the dogs out, oh and get to see my hubby :). I ate my chick-fil-a on the way home... I can't let those waffle fries get cold! 


2. I have JH tonight and I'm excited and ready for it. They always have a yummy dinner & I'm excited to meet more people!


3. I'm taking Angel(Eleanor) to the vet tomorrow because I am pretty sure she has a fungal infection on her skin. Ew.Gross. The groomers gave us the heads up and said it was either allergies or a fungal infection.  We've been giving her benadryl for the past 2 weeks and she is still majorly having skin irritations. Poor baby.


4. I get to watch Ms. Clara tomorrow ALL.BY.MYSELF.! Ekkk I'm so excited/scared. 


5. I am sending out Ashley's baby shower invitations today or tomorrow!! They are so adorbs. I'll share pictures after the shower (in October). 


6. I was able to blog on my lunch break AT HOME whooo hooo! 


7. Today didn't start off so great.... Hubby parked behind me.UGH. I always leave before him... SO I had to move his car (making me run late and I HATE to run late) While I was moving his car... Angel(Eleanor) ate my muffin on the coffee table. I forgot to take my allergy meds and boy was I feeling it. But then I got to work... and work was wonderful! I had great patients and it was slow(as in not running around like a crazy person busy) morning. Went to Chick-Fil-A for lunch and used a coupon... but I was on the phone and in a hurry so I didn't notice that they didn't apply the coupon and the forgot to give me my ice cream in a cup instead of toy from the kids meal. Grrr. BUT I did get to spend an hour at home. This afternoon doesn't look too busy at work. Whooo Hoooo!


I'll see ya tomorrow for Smile Friday :)


Have a great day friends! 


Diana

2 comments:

  1. Going home for lunch is always great!! sometimes you just.gotta.get.away.from.THE.ZONE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm... Chick-fil-A is sounding kind of marvelous right now.

    ReplyDelete

comments make me smile :) thank you!