Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Smile Friday

First off HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my dear friend ASHLEY


She's pretty awesome & such a good friend.


Love you :)

Cant wait to celebrate with you tomorrow in the balcony at the Warren seeing THE VOW!

*****
Here are my #febphotoaday pictures from last Friday to this Friday. 
Hosted by Fat Mum Slim.

And here are some randoms not related to my photo challenge. 


Loved getting my love cup Monday morning.


There was a sale at Green Bambino last Saturday & I went to pick up some cloth diapers for a friend & decided to start my collection. I figured might as well start picking up 1 or 2 or 3 here and there so it won't be much of a financial burden when the day comes that I need them. I'm not pregnant nor are we "trying"... just wanting to prepare. 
Can I tell I LOVE Green Bambino. Very friendly staff & they have great products.


My fur babes napping on Sunday afternoon.


He is sacked out. Ha. I love it when he is this sleepy. 


Oh that's just me in a box at work. Not entirely sure why. 
It was the end of the day (no patients around) and I was really tired. 


I consumed 8 of those mini cinnamon rolls on Monday night 
after my oh so healthy dinner of shrimp, rice & spniach.

I don't know what came over me. 
It's like my body knew I ate entirely too healthy for dinner.


Happy Smile Friday
Hosted by the birthday girl Smile Steady




No comments:

Post a Comment

comments make me smile :) thank you!